Ooty Police introduce Car parking space in Commercial Road to the Mariyamman Temple Street
The new parking space in ooty can accommodate 15 cars and is located just away from the market,
The Nilgiris district police arranged parking space for troubles of both Ooty residents and tourists, near by Ooty Municipal Market,
Ooty police learned that many of the new car parking space, along the market and near Commercial Road.
Parts of Ooty declared ‘No Selfie’ zones
Banned clicking selfies in 8th tourist spots in Nilgiris, for ensure the safety of students.
1. Doddabetta Peak
2. Ooty Lake
3. Pykara Lake
4. Coonoor ( Lamb’s Rock )
5. Dolphin’s Nose
6. Gudalur ( Needle Rock View Point )
7. Valley View
8. Mudumalai (Tiger Reserve).
The 10-day yearly autumn festival, denoting the second season in Ooty began today. Flower show is the real fascination of the celebration, where about two lakh blossom plants of in excess of 50 species are on display.Dance, dramatization and music projects would be composed amid the celebration, to stamp the International Tourism Day on September 27.
- Botanical Garden – Big Garden with Variety of Plants and Flowers
- Ooty Lake – Most visited place in Ooty
- Doddabetta – Best place to see the views of nilgiri hills
- Rose Garden – See the variety of roses here
- Nineth Mile or Shooting Point – Large area of greenery to sit and relax
- Pykara Lake – Another lake to enjoy boating
- Mudumalai – Jungle Area to enjoy safari and wildlife
- Mountain Train – A classic train journey in the mountain
- Wax Museum – Small but interesting place
- Kalhatty Waterfalls – Little faraway spot, best to see in august / september
Ooty is among top 10 long weekend destinations for Indians. This is found by a survey conducted by popular travel portal “HolidayIQ”
Andaman and Nicobar Islands